Mount Haruna In Snow Hiroshige Poster 61cm x 91.5cm (24" x 36")
One of the great masters of the Ukiyo-e tradition, Utagawa Hiroshige is world-renowned for his colour woodblock prints and landscape compositions. Mount Haruna was one of the three major mountains in Kōzuke Province, and was a pilgrimage site, where a Shinto shrine and Buddhist temple were located. This snowy scene from his series 'Famous Views of the Sixty-odd Provinces' depicts travellers crossing the bridge towards the temple, and is guaranteed to be a breathtaking focal point in any home.
Add gloss lamination to protect and display your poster
- Protects your picture from dirt, grease and moisture
- Easy to put up and take down without damaging your poster
- Great way to display your poster without framing
- Professionally sealed inside two sheets of laminate
- Attractive glossy finish
- Size: 61cm x 91.5cm (24" x 36")
- Stock ID: 411431
- View all Posters…
The PopArtUK Guarantee: 100% Satisfaction or Your Money Back!
We're so confident you'll love your purchase, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied we will be happy to exchange your goods or give you a full refund - guaranteed!