An Artist's Paycheque Bitch Better Have My Monet Mini Poster 34.4cm x 46.4cm (14" x 18")
This sassy lady means serious business! An interpretation of Monet’s famous Woman with a Parasol, this mini poster will show your guests you’re sophisticated, yet to the point. In an oil painting style, this young woman stands on top of a hill looking quite unimpressed shading herself with a parasol, presumably waiting for her money. The word play quote ‘Bitch better have my Monet’ is centred at the bottom of the print, in a white handwritten font. If you have a love for 18th century controversy, this mini poster is sure to liven up your wall.
Add gloss lamination to protect and display your poster
- Protects your picture from dirt, grease and moisture
- Easy to put up and take down without damaging your mini poster
- Great way to display your mini poster without framing
- Professionally sealed inside two sheets of laminate
- Attractive glossy finish
- Size: 34.4cm x 46.4cm (14" x 18")
- Stock ID: 244876-FRAME2
- View all Posters…
The PopArtUK Guarantee: 100% Satisfaction or Your Money Back!
We're so confident you'll love your purchase, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied we will be happy to exchange your goods or give you a full refund - guaranteed!