The Seven Ri Beach Hiroshige Poster 61cm x 91.5cm (24" x 36")
Utagawa Hiroshige is considered the last great master of the ukiyo-e tradition. Ukiyo-e is a Japanese art movement from the Edo period, renowned for woodblock printing and painting. Ukiyo-e translates as 'Pictures from the Floating World'. This beautiful maxi poster depicts waves crashing on the shore of the Seven Ri Beach. The beach was a popular subject for ukiyo-e artists as it offered a clear view of both Mount Fuji and Enoshima. This stunning poster is guaranteed to look amazing in absolutely any setting.
Add gloss lamination to protect and display your poster
- Protects your picture from dirt, grease and moisture
- Easy to put up and take down without damaging your poster
- Great way to display your poster without framing
- Professionally sealed inside two sheets of laminate
- Attractive glossy finish
- Size: 61cm x 91.5cm (24" x 36")
- Stock ID: 411430
- View all Posters…
The PopArtUK Guarantee: 100% Satisfaction or Your Money Back!
We're so confident you'll love your purchase, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied we will be happy to exchange your goods or give you a full refund - guaranteed!