The Sea At Satta Utagawa Hiroshige Poster 61cm x 91.5cm (24" x 36")
From the series of pieces created under the Thirty-Six Views of Mount Fiji collection, this stunning poster from Utagawa Hiroshige features the stunning piece entitled Suruga satta no kaijō , which translates The Sea off Satta in Suruga Province. Showcasing the rough seas at the base of the picturesque Shizuoka mountain range. Originally created from woodblocks, this iconic image is a vintage venture into the Japanese cuture during 1852. For the world traveller, this beautiful poster is the ideal way to bring your passion for fine arts into your home.
Add gloss lamination to protect and display your poster
- Protects your picture from dirt, grease and moisture
- Easy to put up and take down without damaging your poster
- Great way to display your poster without framing
- Professionally sealed inside two sheets of laminate
- Attractive glossy finish
- Size: 61cm x 91.5cm (24" x 36")
- Stock ID: 366763
- View all Posters…
The PopArtUK Guarantee: 100% Satisfaction or Your Money Back!
We're so confident you'll love your purchase, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied we will be happy to exchange your goods or give you a full refund - guaranteed!