The Kiss Gustav Klimt Poster 61cm x 91.5cm (24" x 36")
Art Poster: Dating back to Gustav Klimt's so-called 'Golden Phase', his painting 'The Kiss' (1907–8) is critically acclaimed as one of his best. Created using oil on canvas, Klimt began to use gold leaf in his work following trips to Venice and Ravenna, both of which are notorious for stunning mosaics and thus likely to be a great source of inspiration. A beautiful poster, this is the perfect item for any fan of Klimt's art.
Add gloss lamination to protect and display your poster
- Protects your picture from dirt, grease and moisture
- Easy to put up and take down without damaging your poster
- Great way to display your poster without framing
- Professionally sealed inside two sheets of laminate
- Attractive glossy finish
- Size: 61cm x 91.5cm (24" x 36")
- Stock ID: 8446
- View all Posters…
The PopArtUK Guarantee: 100% Satisfaction or Your Money Back!
We're so confident you'll love your purchase, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied we will be happy to exchange your goods or give you a full refund - guaranteed!