Measurement for Future Flight, 1954 Time Life Print 60cm x 60cm (24" x 24")
The dawn of the jet age sees new research and possibilities. Taken by Life Magazine photographer Ralph Morse, this striking black and white image shows a process in full swing by the US Airforce for their study on the design on new flight helmets. Beaming streams of light over the head and shoulders, the contour of the body creates beautiful lines, mapping each curve. A wonderful print to bring science and photography together.
Add gloss lamination to protect and display your poster
- Protects your picture from dirt, grease and moisture
- Easy to put up and take down without damaging your print
- Great way to display your print without framing
- Professionally sealed inside two sheets of laminate
- Attractive glossy finish
- Size: 60cm x 60cm (24" x 24")
- Stock ID: 304630
- View all Prints…
People Who Bought This Print Also Bought
The PopArtUK Guarantee: 100% Satisfaction or Your Money Back!
We're so confident you'll love your purchase, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied we will be happy to exchange your goods or give you a full refund - guaranteed!