Highest Standard of Living Time Life Print 80cm x 60cm (31" x 24")
After the devastating Ohio River flood in 1937, over 1 million people were made homeless and left begging for sustenance and warm clothes from food banks and charities throughout the state. This powerful image shot by Time Life Magazine, sees a vast line of these people, queueing for donations, whilst a giant billboard ironically advertises America's 'Highest Standard Of living' above. So if thought provoking photography is what you seek, then hang this striking, timeless image in your home!
Add gloss lamination to protect and display your poster
- Protects your picture from dirt, grease and moisture
- Easy to put up and take down without damaging your print
- Great way to display your print without framing
- Professionally sealed inside two sheets of laminate
- Attractive glossy finish
- Size: 80cm x 60cm (31" x 24")
- Stock ID: 304633-FRAME0
- View all Prints…
People Who Bought This Print Also Bought
The PopArtUK Guarantee: 100% Satisfaction or Your Money Back!
We're so confident you'll love your purchase, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied we will be happy to exchange your goods or give you a full refund - guaranteed!