Woman Combing her Hair Edgar Degas Mini Print 40cm x 50cm (16" x 20")
Art Print: This stunning art print of 'Woman Combing her Hair' was originally painted in pastel by Edgar Degas. Usually known for his pictures of ballerinas and dancers, this unusual piece depicts a naked young lady, casually combing her long brown hair with her back to the artist. Sitting upon soft cream sheets, the colours used are fairly basic and yet the shading of this lady's back and across her shoulders makes the piece come to life. A beautiful picture which captures the beauty of the female form in a way which is unobtrusive and natural.
Add gloss lamination to protect and display your poster
- Protects your picture from dirt, grease and moisture
- Easy to put up and take down without damaging your mini print
- Great way to display your mini print without framing
- Professionally sealed inside two sheets of laminate
- Attractive glossy finish
- Size: 40cm x 50cm (16" x 20")
- Stock ID: 14855
- View all Prints…
The PopArtUK Guarantee: 100% Satisfaction or Your Money Back!
We're so confident you'll love your purchase, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied we will be happy to exchange your goods or give you a full refund - guaranteed!